Here at the Waggon and Horses we pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and our service. It is our aim to ensure you enjoy the time you spend in our company. You will be made welcome in our traditional cosy country pub and restaurant.
- There's a roaring log fire to warm you in the winter months
- Enjoy our outside eating area on those warm summer days.
- Wherever possible we use locally sourced ingredients.
- We host regular theme nights - French, Italian, Indian to name a few. Check the News and Events page to see what's coming up.
- We have introduced a gluten free menu and host regular Gluten Free nights. There are always some gluten free items available on the daily menu our staff will be happy to advise.
- Celebrate a birthday with us and we'll provide a free cake and gift for the birthday girl or boy. Book a table for 4 or more, let us know you're celebrating a birthday and we'll do the rest.
- All our menus including sample gluten free and theme menus can be viewed from the list below.
- As well as excellent ales we have an affordable and varied wine-list chosen to complement our menus.
Our menus and meal-deals
Please note menu items are subject to market availability. If you have any special preference or dietary requirement please call us a couple of days before your visit so we can advise.